We are currently recruiting a Head Chef to join our team at Eaves Hall. We operate a busy kitchen that delivers exemplary food and service to our customers. You’ll be involved in day to day service of functions, events and weddings.
Eaves Hall is an exclusive wedding venue and is part of James’ Places, a progressive and expanding collection of wedding venues, hotels, pubs and restaurants.
If you’re ready to be part of a team that delivers to exceed expectations read on!
About the Job
You’ll be responsible for operating and managing all activities in the kitchen, ensuring the highest standards and personalised customer service at all times. This is a busy kitchen environment that commands a strong leader with impeccable communication skills to ensure the team deliver exemplary food and service consistently. It is essential that you can work in a highly pressured kitchen & have banqueting experience.
You will ensure that food hygiene practices are monitored and maintained to provide a safe and clean working environment. It is also essential that you can control costs and create competitive product pricing to deliver profitability, efficiency and guest satisfaction, without compromising on quality or availability.
It’s important that you share our values – you’ll be passionate about great food, great service and committed to delivering extraordinary experiences.
Ideally you will currently be a Head Chef in a similar quality kitchen or a strong Sous Chef ready to take the next step in your career.
You’ll also have:
· Experience of managing a team – ensuring duties are clear, monitoring performance and providing feedback, motivating and leading the team, preparing rotas.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
· A strong customer service focus with the motivation to consistently drive high service levels.
· The ability to work in a high pressured environment.
· Results driven and motivated.
· Previous experience of financial management, i.e. forecasting and managing budgets, revenue, costs.
· Sound awareness of health and safety, food hygiene, COSH and HACCP legislation.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
You will require a promo code from your event host to make a booking
Please choose the venue you would like to book