Eaves Hall stands proudly at the heart of the Ribble Valley, Lancashire. A magnificent Georgian mansion available for your exclusive use on your wedding day. The gardens and grounds are beyond compare, superb in summer sunshine, sublime in winter snow. The interiors are just as enchanting, the layout is incredibly flexible.
Several rooms are licensed for Civil Ceremonies making Eaves Hall the perfect choice for small, intimate weddings and bigger blowouts for all your family and friends whatever the theme. With 30 bedrooms, plus the luxury lodge everyone can stay over! Themed weddings, from Movies to Vintage are increasingly popular. Eaves Hall is the perfect choice. It is yours for the day and we are at your disposal.
- Magnificent Georgian Mansion
- 13 acres of Gardens & Grounds
- Fabulous Interior Design
- Exquisite Food
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies, Inside & Out, Big & Small
- Wedding Reception up to 120 seated guests
- Evening Reception up to 250 guests
- 30 Bedrooms
- Luxury Lodge (Available upon request)
From the moment you pass through its wrought iron gates and sweep up the tree lined driveway, Eaves Hall will instantly have you in its thrall. From the grand staircase to the ornate fireplaces, the stunning interior design complements the splendour of the original features with an air of contemporary country house luxury and has brought this magnificent building back to life with a bang.
Let us help make your day as special as you imagined
Our Wedding Co-ordinators are highly knowledgeable and experienced on every aspect of planning a wedding, you truly will be in the safest of hands and you can be assured of a one-to-one personal service.
The wedding venue of your dreams is only available to hire on an exclusive use basis.
The daily hire fee includes everything you need and everything you could want to host the perfect country house wedding. The magnificent Georgian mansion, completely refurbished, redecorated and reborn. Fabulous function room, ballroom and bar, with the most opulent snug and snooker room for your guests to enjoy too. The seven acres of gardens and grounds provide photo opportunities galore.
Dream Wedding Package includes;
- Eaves Hall function manager who will run your day and act as your toastmaster
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Ivory chair covers with your choice of coloured sashes
- Candelabras with mirror plates and tea lights for centre of your guest tables
- Fresh floral arrangement in your bridal colours for your top table
- Choice of cake stand with knife
- Easel for table plan display
- DJ for your evening reception
- We also include our finest suite, complimentary for the Bride & Groom on the night of the wedding, including Champagne and Chocolates.
If you wish to hold your civil ceremony here at Eaves Hall, we can provide the option of two function suites, which are licensed to hold your civil ceremony. These are as follows;
The Dining Room 120 Guests
The Ballroom 60 Guests
These numbers must include your registrar and any entertainment you may have during the service such as a string quartet or harpist.
Our prices are fixed until 31st May 2015. Bookings made after this date for weddings held on 1st January 2016 onwards will be subject to a price increase. Book today to take advantage of our 2015 rates.